Terrace Restorative Justice Society
A Restorative Justice Forum is a process by which the victims, offenders, and community address the harm caused by crime. Its aim is to achieve a fair outcome agreed upon by everyone. A trained Facilitator organizes and leads this process.
What We Do
- Involve the victim, the offender and the community in the restorative process and resolution.
- Develop relevant, reasonable and restorative resolutions.
- Increase offenders awareness of how their actions affect others.
- Facilitate restitution from offenders to victims when appropriate.
- Encourage a supportive and caring environment through advocacy and mentoring.
- Aid participants to gain self-worth through the restorative process.
If you have an incident or matter that needs resolving, Contact Terrace Restorative Justice
There is no cost associated.